Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 12 - Marinated Vegetable Tart

Melbourne Cup = Dinner for one!

This was so super easy I am going to have to think up a variation to have it again. I got the recipe from Donna Hay, No Time to Cook, becuase that is the recipe book Im using this week (page 126), but when I went shopping I couldnt find 'marinated vegetables' as a thing, so I went to Viva and chose my favourite things.

My tart is just half a sheet of puff pastry and has black olive tepanade on the base, then roasted capsicum, some semi dried tomato, marinated champignions, a couple of artichoke hearts and some goats cheese. add some fresh oregano leaves, drizzle with Olive Oil. Pop it in a moderate oven for 10-15 mins, dress some rocket (yes I have rocket fetish) and voila! dinner is served.

I made one for Morry too, so he can put his in the oven when he gets home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment