Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 11 - Herb and Mozzarella wrapped veal

This was lovely, but I would probably have add a few more tomatoes if I had them! I followed the recipe from Donna Hay's 'No Time to Cook', page 125. As my girlfriend Jacki pointed out, I havent acknowleged the chef! Morry does do the cooking. I only choose the recipe, buy the ingredients and begin the recipe, leaving Morry to do the actual 'cooking' when he gets home from work. So last night I prepared the veal, it is wrapped in pancetta and has been stuffed with a bit of mozzarella. Morry came home to them and the tomatoes on the baking tray. He did put them under the grill for the 6-8 minutes as specified in the recipe and he put the rocket on the plates! He is a super cook and will do as much or as little as I leave him to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment