Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 185 - Chicken Tikka


I am loving my new womens weekly slow cooker cookbook!

This recipe took about 5 minutes to prepare, 4 and half hours to cook, and about 5 minutes to devour.
Next time I would do it on the bone.

Here is the recipe;

In a slow cooker set to high, toss in 8 chicken thighs, 2 onions sliced thinly, 2 tins of tomato and 200g Tikka paste. Stir it up, put on the lid and sit back - the hard work is done!

I served with rice, a sprinkle of coriander and yoghurt.

Morry had a drinks thing that was meant to finish at 8, but was always going to run over time. I made the rice in the rice cooker. This was a good dish to choose, as we ate about an hour after we meant to, but the slow cooker and rice cooker kept everything hot without drying out too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment