Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 134 - 140

Ive lost my photos!

We have had great food and taken many photos but ive lost them all.

We went to dinner with Rob and Megan at Press Day 134 and ate pork belly, squid, fish carpaccio and lots of wine.

We had a few days at the shack - Day 135 a ham sandwich and a glass of wine, Day 136 was a family dinner with produce bought from the Willunga market. It was quite simply the best cut of meat that I have EVER eaten. seriously. I am going to try to go to the Goodwood market to see if they have the same meat supplier there. We also bought organic tomatoes that taste like nothing else! Basil that looked like it had been grown hydroponically ;)

Day 137 and dinner at the Willunga Hotel, I had a salmon fillet with pesto on top which was nice and a roast salad which wasnt.

Day 138 more magnificent meat from the Glenunga butcher - it was so good we invited my parents to dinner!

Day 139 - tonight we had Barramundi with a tomato and green bean salad. We had some of the left over Willunga tomatos and some cherry tomatos that I bought today at the fruit & veg shop. No comparison!

No comments:

Post a Comment