Friday 28 October 2011

Day 8 - a bit of baking


Its been a bit of a baking day!

This is the Apple and Cinnamon cake from Silvia's Cucina, which is currently my favourite food web site. I made the cake for a picnic tomorrow with Barnie & Sheree and the kids. The cake looks awesome and here is the recipe!

I also made a loaf of Linseed and Chia seed bread for breakfast tomorrow. 3 things in one day - an all time baking record!

I made an 'Energy Slice' from the February Scrumptuous Magazine. There is one page of recipes that I like, they are from Amanda Blair and are all fabulous. This slice is awesome. I make it for the kids, but Morry & I usually eat a fair bit of it too. This one has sultanas, Apricots, sundflower seeds and Chia seeds, and then its sprinkled with seasame seeds. I didnt put any nuts so they could take it to school, but there is no chance it will last until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment