Sunday 12 August 2012

Thailand - the food

My internet connection hasnt been working (love you Telstra - NOT!)

So here is an update of all the things Ive eaten. Starting with Thailand


This was possibly my favourite dish while we were away. Railay Bay is a backpackers paradise. And the only food they do well is thai. Any western dishes should be approached with extreme caution.
This was deepfried barramundi with Tamarind sauce.


Lovely Larb and a prawn dish


The seafood buffet. So fresh! So yummy!

I love fish


After our 'backpacking' experience, we stayed at a super resort called the JW Marriot.

Their Japanese restaurant is simply one of the best restaurants I have eaten at anywhere.

Above, tempura prawns and a spinach dish.
Below, Boston Lobster and asparagus apetiser.





Resort pizza. A popular lunch.
The boys had thai food breakfast, lunch and dinner in Railay, so at the resort they mainly went Italian!



Kabuki House Salad. OMG! I ate it almost every night.
  Im not exagerating.


Morry ate adventurously, while I ate Kabuki Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment